Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Time and Materials Service: All services are provided on a time and materials basis, unless otherwise specified. Estimated time and costs listed in the Proposal represent an estimate only. Actual project time and cost may vary from the estimates provided. Where a substantial variation from this Proposal is foreseen, both parties must agree in writing to the additional work and amend this Proposal accordingly via the Project Change Control Process. All services provided on a time and materials basis are billed every other week. Billing and payment are not dependent or conditioned on delivery of deliverables contemplated herein or any other deliverables. Travel and Overtime: Travel and Living Expenses are not included in the rates or estimated fees stated herein. Such travel and living expenses are in addition to such fees, and billed separately as they are incurred. Overtime rates of 150% of the quoted rate apply after hours and weekend work. “After hours work” is defined as services performed between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. “Weekend work” is defined as services performed between 8:00 p.m. Friday and 6:00 a.m. Monday. Holiday rates of 200% of the quoted rate apply for all holidays. Payment Terms: Turnpack will invoice Client for all services and applicable charges on every other week basis, as Turnpack renders the services or Client incurs the charges as applicable. Client will pay each Turnpack invoice within (30) days of the date of invoice.